Terms & Conditions
. Cancellations : We have a strict policy . We cannot manage them . There are no refunds or rebooking if cancelled as we cannot take the revenue hit of an empty cottage.
No smoking. No parties ,events or gatherings are permitted at the cottage.
No pet’s policy: We love pets, but with livestock & sheep so nearby unfortunately no pets are allowed. Sorry!
Only the 2 guests that are booked in can be in the cottage. No invitees or extra guests are to be on the property at any time and no subletting is allowed. Bookings are not transferable.
No climbing on any of the stone ruins that are on the grounds of the cottage or on dry stone wall boundaries.
An accommodation reservation is a limited licence to enter, occupy and use the accommodation of Twig & Heather Cottage Dunree. As the owners we retain the right to re-enter the Accommodation during your stay, to the extent that we believe it to be reasonably necessary, for example for maintenance, repairs, inspection or for security or policy breaches.
If you stay past checkout, we have the right to make you leave in a manner consistent with applicable laws including by imposing reasonable overstay penalties. You may not exceed the maximum number of 2 guests allowed at the time of booking.
The house must be left reasonably clean & tidy, dishwasher loaded & switched on. Thank you!
Queries, Complaints or Suggestions: Please let us know if you have any complaints, queries or suggestions about your accommodation at the Cottage as soon as possible after your arrival so we can answer your questions or rectify any issues ASAP
Sorry we do not host children or infants
Check-in: 16:00 – 00:00
Check out: 10.30 AM
Security Deposit: The Euro 150 damage / good housekeeping deposit, is refundable 48 hours after safe return of the property at check out. We fully understand there is general everyday wear and tear to the house and sometimes accidental breakage occur, however if damage or breakages are excessive (or if extra cleaning time is required due to excessive dirt or staining ) then payment will be required. If the Deposit is not sufficient to cover such damages, further payment will be deducted from the card used to make the booking. Where no damages occur, the Deposit will be refunded in full via the same payment method.
Liability: The use of the property and contents is entirely at guest’s risk. The owners recommend you are covered by travel insurance for your holiday.
Health & Safety
1. We have committed to both Airbnb’s and Board Failte enhanced cleaning process.
2. During the COVID-19 pandemic, all hosts and guests must review and follow social distancing and other COVID-19-related guidelines.
3. Water Safety – we recommend that you never enter the sea at the following areas due to dangerous rips and currents: Anywhere on the Isle of Doagh/Five fingers Strand Lagg / Northern end of Pollan Strand towards Isle of Doagh”. Always stay up to date with the latest regional weather forecast before entering the sea for swimming, boating or any other leisure activity.
4. Please be aware there may be baby, mammy & daddy cows (bulls) in the fields surrounding the cottage. Please do not enter the fields or disturb the animals. Bulls can be life threatening if you enter their space or agitate them. There may also be Sheep and lambs.
5. The cottage is fitted with Carbon monoxide alarm and a smoke alarm. There is a first aid kit and a fire extinguisher in the kitchen under the sink.
6. We recommend using Hi-Visibility vests in case out walking or cycling on rural roads.
Kindly leave the house reasonably clean & tidy, dishwasher loaded & switched on. Thanks!
We would appreciate it if you could recycle glass bottles at the bottle banks at the back of SuperValu car park or next door to the Tourist office.
The drawers in the sitting room as well as the shelves in the utility room are a private storage area used by housekeeping. Please do not access or remove anything from here. Thank you.